Monday, November 9, 2009

Food Intake

Oct. 5, 2009

*6:30 AM- Prepurchased-Bowl of cereal and milk, one serving of each; and one glass of juice

*9:00 AM-Purchased-One danish and a bottle of sweet tea

*12:00 PM-Purchased-Burger King, had a Tendercrisp chicken sandwich with a small french fries and a small Fruit Punch drink.

*3:30 PM- Prepurchased-One bottle of water.

*7:30 PM-Purchased-A plate of white rice with black beans and two chicken drumsticks; a cup of prepurchased passion fruit juice.

*10:30 PM-PurchasedMcDonalds, two apple pies and a medium strawberry shake.


I don't really have time to cook at home, the only day that I spend time at the house is on Saturdays. I work five days a week, and go to school four days a week. That kind of explained my eating habit, I am also very athletic, I work out about four days a week, and play basketball or soccer whenever I have some free time. You would think that I would be more conscious about my eating habits, since I work at a place that sells health foods (Whole Foods Market), but is not the case. I often find myself out of options because of time issues. My ultimate goal is to manage my time well enough so that I can take better care of myself. I use google.com and I found out that my total intake was 3114, I probably exceed that sometimes, but my biggest problem is water, I feel like I walk around dehydrated all the time. My food choices are definitely not sustainable, the concept is all new to me. Given time, I may come around and change my practices to help myself stay healthier and be more sustainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment