Monday, November 9, 2009
Conservation 20/20
The purpose of the Conservation 20/20 program is to obtain lands that represent major areas that need to be preserved, that is lands that still have that connection with nature. The idea is to preserve those lands and possibly turn them into recreational parks, and protect them from further alterations. I have never heard of that program before, but I wish I did, it sounds like I'm always looking for places to hang out with my friends, and my appreciation for nature would really help me enjoy that place. I have not been to any other preserves mentioned in the program. I don't think I know of any other programs that do the same thing, but I know that I will find out. It is perfectly okay to use tax-dollar to for land preservation, it sounds better to me than building war weapons, and financing a war. If the government wants to use my money for land preservations, it is definitely okay with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment