
Water Usage: Monday 10-19-09
*6:15 AM-Brush my teeth using 1 liter
*6:20 AM-Use and flush the toilet 1.5 l
*6:25 AM-Take a shower 7.5 l
*6:35 AM-Drink a glass of water before leaving the house! 0.5 l
*9:00 AM-Take a break from work, drink a bottle of water 0.5 l
*9:15 AM-Trip to the restroom, flushes, and wash hands in two automatic waterflowings 2 l
*12:00 PM-Lunch, wash hands(two automaticwaterflows) drink a bottle of water) 1.5 l
*12:30 PM-Trip to the restroom, flushed, washed my hansds(two automatic flows) 2 l
*3:30 PM-Shower 7.5 l
*4:00 PM-Drink a glass of water 0.5 l
*7:46 Drink a glass water, and head to the gym with a bottle of water 2 l
*10:24 PM-Take a shower 7.5 l
*11:19 PM-Drink a glass of water, and went to sleep... 0.5 l
On average I consume 32.5 liter of water every day. That is a lot of water, there are days that I would probably consume more than that, specially when I have to do my laundry, the dishes and wash my car. The laundry takes about 5 gallons of water, and I assume about two gallons for the dishes, and 3 gallons for washing my car. That is just me, remember that I live with two other fellows that have no clue what sustainability means. In due time, I hope to find ways to conserve more water and live a more sustainable life.

No comments:
Post a Comment