
The results are in, and apparently if people lived the same way I do, they would need 8 planets like Earth to sustain all the people on the planet. This result is mostly because of the type of transportation I use. I stay a little far from work and school, so I travel a approximately 400 miles every week. I live in an apartment with 2 of my friends, and I estimate that they travel an average of 200 miles every week. Together we are doing a lot of damages to the world's sustainabilty status. Every aspect of my life would be the same for them, our lifestyle is not sustainable at all, we eat out almost every day. I have just proposed the idea of a sustainable planet to them, they are still skeptic, but I hope that when they see me do it they will join in on the fun. I truly think that these results reflect my actual lifestyle. And, I am trying my best to change and be more sustainable.

No comments:
Post a Comment